Milton acupuncture appointments are with Tara Akuna R.Ac. You’ll get the same high quality acupuncture and amazing results in a beautiful private setting.
There is a one-time $25 initial fee with the first appointment
Located at Align’d Clinic 9025 Derry Rd., Milton – 905-749-0304
- Arrive comfortably dressed, wear loose, comfortable clothes that roll up to your elbows and knees, so your acupuncturist can work efficiently without your clothing restricting movement.
- Try to have something to eat about an hour before your treatment. Also try to set aside some time to rest and your body to settle after a treatment.
- Bring whatever you need to make yourself comfortable, such as earplugs or headphones with your own music.
- We ask that you refrain from wearing fragrances in the clinic. Many patients, are especially sensitive to chemicals and scents.
- Remember that our community works best when everyone is reasonably flexible.
Payment Methods: Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard.
We email insurance receipts from each visit; you submit them to your insurance company for reimbursement.