Acupuncture appointments are on a sliding scale of
$40 – $60 per treatment
There is a one-time $10 initial fee with the first appointment
Payment happens BEFORE the treatment, so you can relax during your treatment and your practitioner can focus on your treatment
YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD
The Purpose of our sliding scale is to separate the issues of money and treatment; we want you to come in often enough to really get better and stay better!
- Please keep your voice low and TURN OFF your cellphone when entering the clinic, we are a QUIET space.
- Arrive comfortably dressed, wear loose, comfortable clothes that roll up to your elbows and knees, so your acupuncturist can work efficiently without your clothing restricting movement.
- Try to have something to eat about an hour before your treatment. Also try to set aside some time to rest and your body to settle after a treatment.
- Bring whatever you need to make yourself comfortable, such as earplugs or headphones with your own music.
- We ask that you refrain from wearing fragrances in the clinic. Many patients, are especially sensitive to chemicals and scents.
- Remember that our community works best when everyone is reasonably flexible.
Payment Methods: Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Visa-Debit
We email insurance receipts from each visit; submit them to your insurance company for reimbursement.
We are registered with MSP if you have Premium Assistance. MSP pays for 10 acupuncture treatments per year at $23 per visit. Premium Assistance Website